Anaiya Baukman, M.S.
Contact Ms. Baukman:
Please click the button below to schedule a phone call with our intake coordinator. (mention you’d like a free 15-minute Consult with Anaiya Baukman)
Anaiya strives to cultivate meaningful and collaborative therapeutic relationships by approaching each session with warmth, empathy, and authenticity. She aims to foster a safe and exploratory environment for her clients with each interaction. Anaiya has a culturally humble approach that integrates your multicultural/diverse experience and leads to a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Anaiya embraces an integrative approach to therapy drawing from a variety of evidence-supported practices, including Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, Family Systems Theory, Relational Cultural Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples.
Experience & Training
Anaiya has experience providing evidence-based individual, couples and group psychotherapy to individuals in inpatient and outpatient facilities. She completed clinical training at Delaware Psychiatric Center, where she worked with individuals with co-morbid severe and persistent mental illnesses. Anaiya also trained at The Growth Opportunity Center, where she provided therapy to adolescents and adults with a variety of clinical concerns in addition to conducting psychoeducational, diagnostic, and Autism Spectrum evaluations across the lifespan. She has treated clients with anxiety, mood, personality, psychotic, substance use, diversity, and trauma-related concerns.
A Note from Your Clinician
I know it is challenging to begin a therapeutic journey and I am grateful you have considered me in this process. I look forward to assisting you as you make difficult changes and work towards healing and wholeness. – Anaiya
Psychotherapy Services Offered (Individual and Couples Therapy)
- Anxiety Treatment
- Depression and Bipolar Treatment
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Complex Trauma Healing
- Race/Cultural Stress Gender/Sexuality Concerns
- Grief and Loss Treatment
- Stress Management
- Relationship Distress
- Conflict Management Skills Training
- Betrayal Recovery/Trust Building
Psychological Assessment Services Offered
- Pediatric ADHD Screening
- Pediatric ADHD Assessment
- Pediatric Intelligence Testing (WISC-5)
Visit this page for more information about testing.
Credentials, Education and Affiliations
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology, Chestnut Hill College (Accredited by the American Psychological Association).
- Certificate in Advanced Clinical Studies, Chestnut Hill College
- Participation in Multicultural Forum and Rainbow Forum, Chestnut Hill College.
- Colleague Assistance Committee, Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Member, Association for Black Psychologists
- Member, American Psychological Association
Anaiya is continuing to advance her training at Main Line Counseling Partners under the supervision of Dr. Meghan Prato, as she is pursuing licensure. Anaiya is a Level 1 Gottman Method Couples Therapist and has advanced training in affair recovery under the consultation of Laura Silverstein, Certified Gottman Therapist.